The Secret is out!
Highlights – The Beach Gardens Hotel
- Perfect locale for pre & post cruises near airports & cruise terminals
- Walk to Fort Lauderdale Beach, the Intracoastal Waterway, downtown, Galleria Mall, Las Olas shops…
- Unwind in our heated pool or relax on our sundeck in a gated courtyard or in our lush garden
- Experience a boutique hotel with revitalized suites at superb rates & surprising value
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, parking & concierge-like services
Fort Lauderdale’s Ultra-Convenient & Tranquil Pre/Post Cruise Hotel
Take advantage of the Beach Gardens Hotel’s ideal location and special rates and discover tropical Fort Lauderdale and our easygoing ways with a couple of days of relaxing before and after your cruise. This Ft. Lauderdale Beach Hotel near Port Everglades is the perfect place to start and end your vacation
Taking a cruise can be one of the most exhilarating vacation adventures. The warm Caribbean Sea. Exotic, once-in-a-lifetime destinations. Friends and family. Romance. All the perfect elements for an unforgettable time.
Many travelers today are more frequently reserving nights before and after their cruise at Beach Gardens Hotel, a boutique hotel near everywhere you need to go or should visit in South Florida. Tourists are realizing that it’s really your state-of-mind that takes you places. And what better way is there to start and end a trip than by truly feeling refreshed from the beginning so this wonderful sensation never ends?
Zipping to and from airports to the docks while missing Fort Lauderdale’s unique seaside charms is anything but tranquil or amusing. Frantic rushing around with luggage and adhering to schedules is no way to begin a cruise getaway. Book early with us today and choose from our 25 Beach Gardens Hotel suites and rooms and ensure that your whole experience will be everything you hoped your travels could be.
Get to know a Private Paradise – The Beach Gardens Hotel
With a beachy and modern décor, state-of-the-art amenities and concierge-like services, we make everything super easy and comfortable, so when you’re ready to go on your cruise or head back home, you’ll already feel unhurried, comfortable and re-energized.
Enjoy songbirds singing before or after your cruise and don’t even think about how hectic it would have been had you not thought things through and booked a suite at The Beach Gardens Hotel…
The Beach Gardens Hotel – Specifics
- Choose from 25 modernized, bigger-than-average suites & rooms
- Relish your wetbar that includes at a minimum a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker
- Adore our unique & updated décor plus clean & comfortable furniture & bedding
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, parking, smiles & sunshine
- Swim in our heated turquoise pool in our perfect-for-sunbathing courtyard lounge area
- Daily housekeeping services & guest laundry facilities (Washer & Dryer)
- Feel good about our boutique hotel’s surprisingly good value with no resort or surprise fees
- Concierge-like services for your total comfort & peace-of-mind
The Beach Gardens Hotel is Near Everything
Beach Gardens Hotel specializes in relaxing couples, families or groups for happy voyages and helps cushion the post-cruise travel by making departures home seamless and fun while offering opportunities to explore Fort Lauderdale’s famous attractions like our golden beaches, warm waters, sunny weather, Galleria Mall, exhilarating nightclubs, wild Everglades, Las Olas boutiques’ and award winning restaurants…
Best of all, we’re appropriately located for pre and post cruisers – close to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and also adjacent to all of Port Everglades’ international cruise line terminals. Situated within walking or biking distance to miles of sandy beaches, the Beach Gardens Hotel is also close to Fort Lauderdale’s legendary downtown areas, museums and nature parks like Birch State Park or the Bonnet House and Gardens.
Attractions & Places Close to the Beach Gardens Hotel
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades / Port Miami Cruise Ship Terminals
- Picnic at Fort Lauderdale’s sunny beaches, Intracoastal Waterway, Everglades wilderness
- Visit the Galleria Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall, movie theaters, Broward County Convention Center
- Stroll Las Olas Boulevard – boutiques, restaurants, cafes, art galleries, jewelry, gift shops, bars
- Drive over to the Hard Rock Café & Casino at Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
- Try thrilling watersports – SCUBA diving, Jet-skis, fishing, boating, water-taxis, airboat rides…
- Delight in tasting new international dishes at 100’s of close by restaurants & cafes
- Dance the night away or stop by for a drink at nearby bars, nightclubs, cafes & dance halls